Mesin Pencari Otomatis Rossi

Friday, March 27, 2009

BMX News: Tom Haugen becomes a Oxygen4Energy Sponsored Athlete

Tom Haugen (http://www.poweredbyoxygen.com/tomhaugen/), veteran BMX rider (5 X-Games and 7 Gravity Games), just agreed to a sponsorship from Oxygen4Energy.com.

Haugen is an elite action sports athlete who is very particular about what he puts into his body. When he heard about the 99% pure oxygen in a can (http://www.oxygen4energy.com) from Oxygen4Energy.com, he was really intrigued. When he tried it, he was sold immediately!

Here's what Haugen has to say about the 99% pure oxygen in a can:

From the first time I used it, I noticed greater energy, more stamina and increased focus when riding. And when using after a long, hard day of riding it helps me recover faster, so I can wake up the next day ready to go, completely rejuvenated. In whatever sport you choose, if you're an athlete testing the boundaries of what you're capable of, the oxygen from Oxygen4energy is going to help you reach your goals and enrich your performance in immeasurable ways. I guarantee it! As a Professional BMX Rider, I'm pushing the limits of what my body can endure on a daily basis. And let's face it... the older you get, the harder it becomes to maintain the stamina and energy you need if you want to ride on a professional level. As a vegetarian and health conscious person I am extremely cautious of what I put into my body, so energy drinks packed with questionable ingredients are just not an option for me. As tired or exhausted as my body may be after riding all day, I'm not putting 27 grams of sugar and enough caffeine to keep me awake for a week into my body. "

Haugen has never endorsed any sports supplements or energy products in the past because he never found any he totally believed in and knew would not be harmful to his body.

No comments:

Post a Comment